Kenkō (健康) means “health” in Japanese.
The Kenkō masks sold in a pack of three, assorted colors. For the entire family, the 3 sizes are small, medium, large. Approx. measurements: small (toddler) 4.75h x 6.3”w, medium (kids) 6h x 6.7”w, large (adult) 6.7h x 7.1”w.
- The masks are made with an assortment of breathable jersey fabrics, either 100% cotton or a cotton/polyester blend. They are made with either double or triple layers, depending on the weight of the fabric.
- Do not use as a replacement for Medical Grade Face Masks.
- Hand wash daily or after each use in warm water with soap/detergent, or machine wash using a laundry bag. Gently stretch the fabric to reshape the mask. Air dry.
- Do not use for infants under the age of 3 years. Adult supervision required.
- Masks are non-returnable.
- Stay Healthy.